Monday, October 4, 2010

If your truly creative you can make a trash bag couture~quote by Maya Louise

IN THIS OUTFIT: Button Up Denim Shirt (1.50 Goodwill), Black spandex skirt (5$ Goodwill) Chunky Wood Black Strap Heels (37.50 Charlotte Russe (it was buy one get one for 15.)) 

Contrary to Popular belief, you don't have to wear designer to be stylish. For me the most expensive thing I usually wear, is my shoes, and even they are usually never above fifty dollars. From head to toe, I shop in the cheap! From vintage stores, goodwill, salvation army, to warehouse sales, closing sales, and sales in general . I am a middle class Fashionista, and I think it's important to know how to shop in the cheap, but still continue to be chic. No this though I may shop cheap, but I never will let myself look it. I will always steer far far far away from THIN 100% POLYESTER DRESSES! And those are words to live by!

No comments:

Post a Comment