Monday, October 4, 2010

Big Sweater


IN THIS OUTFIT:Sweater by Karen Scott 7.99(Goodwill),Boots by We Who See 29.99 (Urban outfitters) and tights 5.80 (forever 21)Chain purse 1.50 (Goodwill) 
I've always loved the style of the giant sweaters,(especially when Mary Kate Olsen is rocking one) fitted with nothing but tights, leggings, or GASP! bare legs. And this year it seems to be very in. It can look great with both boots, flats, even some strappy sandals. There are a lot of places selling "wannabe vintage sweaters" right now. Granted they are cute! But the number one best place to get an over-sized sweater is....drum roll...GOODWILL! they have hundreds of them, in both the Men's and Woman's section. For the most part their all under eight bucks. They come in all sorts of crazy designs. There was one with a bunch of taxi cabs all over it, Of course they have hundreds upon hundreds of "Bill Cosby Sweaters" and I saw one with "Bite me" in a pink heart that reminded me of Wild Fox Couture, I even found an Oscar Dela Renta sweater their for eight bucks. They had a collection of them, but I didn't want to be greedy ^_^
Anyway I think if your going to buy an oversized sweater, the first place you must check out is Goodwill!

No comments:

Post a Comment