Monday, October 4, 2010

The Army Jacket


IN THIS OUTFIT: Army Jacket (Sweet Element is the brand but I bought it at TJ Maxx for 24.99)
The Army Jacket is very popular this fall. From Olivia Palermo, to Mary Kate, and Cat Deeley! The army jacket is the hit item for fall. Along with Leopard but I'll get into that in another post :)
What I love about the army jacket, is how casual it is yet it can make a simple outfit very stylish. You may be wearing something casual like black leggings, and lacy tank,  with flats, but when you add an army Jacket over it,maybe a scarf too it just looks that much edgier. There nearly everywhere now. I know they were selling them at forever21 for 37.80 online, and they sold out within two weeks. At Urban outfitters they are selling them From 58-88$ that's not too expensive, but I would check TJ Maxx, Goodwill, even Marshall's before you go to Urban.

No comments:

Post a Comment